WHO CAN YOU INVITE????……Your co-worker, family member, new friend, old friend, neighbor, cashier at the grocery store, sales clerk at your favorite store, dog groomer, the salesperson that sold you that new car, server at your go-to restaurant, your mechanic…..well, you get the idea. You encounter people every day of your life. Take the time to get to know them a little better and extend a personal invitation to them to join us for this wonderful opportunity for food and fellowship. Who knows, you might even be the catalyst in changing someone’s life!
ANNOUNCEMENTS & MORE
- Devotion and Prayer Meeting 7pm Tonight
- 3rd Annual Youth Costume Party A Success!
- Sparrow’s Nest Love Offering and Monthly Food Drive
- Daine Bazemore Passing, Funeral Plans
- Thanksgiving BBQ, Wednesday 10/12/16
- 10/9/16 Sunday Services Cancelled
- Devotional Thoughts, Jesus and the Sinner
- Devotional Thoughts, 9/2/2016
- Hannah Kessler In West Virginia
- Devotional Thoughts, 7/20/16