Please be in special prayer for Sister Lottie Crews. She had a bad fall at home and is currently in SICU at the Southeast Georgia Health System in Brunswick. She hopes to be moved to a regular room today, following consultation with Neurologist. According to Pastor Ron, she is in good spirits and asks for our prayers.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & MORE
- Devotion and Prayer Meeting 7pm Tonight
- 3rd Annual Youth Costume Party A Success!
- Sparrow’s Nest Love Offering and Monthly Food Drive
- Daine Bazemore Passing, Funeral Plans
- Thanksgiving BBQ, Wednesday 10/12/16
- 10/9/16 Sunday Services Cancelled
- Devotional Thoughts, Jesus and the Sinner
- Devotional Thoughts, 9/2/2016
- Hannah Kessler In West Virginia
- Devotional Thoughts, 7/20/16